Jay-Z Lil Wayne Diss

. Saturday, April 26, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

3rd verse from Trouble on Kingdom Come



unh, you little niggaz ain't deep you dumb, you niggaz ain't gangsta you gum, I chew little niggaz hock-too, spew little niggaz, I can only view little niggaz like little niggaz but in lieu of little niggaz trying to play that boy, I phew phew little niggaz with the latest toy unlike you little nigga, I'm a grown ass man, big shoes to fill nigga, grown ass pants prolly hustled with your pops, go ask your parents its apparent you're staring at a legend who, put a few little niggaz in the they place before trying to eat without saying they grace before blasphemous bastard get your faith restored you're viewing your version of the lord god mc little nigga, applaud, or forever burn in the fire that I spit at y'all I rebuke you little nigga the meek shall parish, ill roof you little nigga, I'm a project terrorist, cute you little niggaz think you in my class substitute little niggaz soon feel my wrath, I mute you little niggaz you a little nigga, I'll child abuse you little nigga, I'm a ill nigga, now shoo you little niggaz go somewhere and play, cause the day I loose to you little niggaz, no day

References
[1]"Little" refers to Lil Wayne
[2] Jay-Z references Wayne's relationship with Baby.

0 comments: