Lil Wayne Quotes from Vibe Interview

. Saturday, April 26, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks



from Vibe, May 2008
_____________
I wanna be a Bob Marley. I wanna be a Tupac - their lives mean so much...I wanna mean so much after I'm gone.

Insight: Focus on leaving a legacy
_____________
I still feel like I'm not being respected...I still feel like I don't have the crown. I still feel like there's something I have to do that hasn't been done.

Insight: Do what has never been done before.
_____________
I love the studio...It feels like going into a classroom, you know you didn't study everything, the test gets in front of you, and you're like 'Damn, I know all the answers.' That's how I feel when I get in the studio, like 'Damn, I know all the answers.

Insight: Focus on your strengths. Take the class where the answers come naturally.

Read the full article here

0 comments: