Lil Wayne Quotes from the Source Interview

. Saturday, April 26, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks



rom The Source, April 2008
Man, I just work. When you work the way I work, things find themselves.

Insight: Don't force it.
_____________
I already be seeing me on stage like what should I be looking like? What they gonna say when I say this part? Ni%&as don't be analyzing that $#&t. Ni%&as just trying to make the next word rhyme with the last word they said. Me thought...I aim for the heart.

Insight: Visualize greatness.
_____________
You should feel like you're the best with anything you do, whoever you are. I just happen to rap so I said I'm the best rapper. If you don't think you're the best at something what are you doing it for? Do you want to be conservative or do you want to live life doing what the f%ck you wanted to do, saying what the f%ck you wanted to say, being who the f%ck you wanted to be. I'm the definition of everything I just said.

Insight: If you're not striving to be the best, don't play the game.
_____________
I'm so much of a perfectionist, nothing I do ain't gonna be right. To tell you the truth, I think everything I've done has been a classic. You gonna have to find another word cause class (5 mics) ain't gone do.

Insight: Always put your best foot forward.
_____________

This is what I was born for. You know how they got people who are made to do things and they can't do them wrong 'cause that's what they're here for?

Insight: We all have a calling and when we find it, we can't do wrong.
_____________
Record sales have never been a thing to me. My album dropped in three years first of all. And I'm the hottest n!gg@ out here.

Insight: The money will come.

0 comments: